Babies tend to spit up during feeding and after feeding and soil their clothes. Bibs save parents the hassle of changing and washing their baby’s clothes every now and then. Therefore, parents with small babies should have a few good-quality bibs handy at all times.
Miarcus has a range of baby bibs in different designs and patterns to help make feeding babies easier. They are made of top quality cotton and incredibly affordable. Check them out here –
- Triangle Bibs – Showering Love – Made of 100% premium cotton, these bibs will look super cute on your baby. They have a soft TPU lining on the inside to prevent food and liquids from passing through. The third and the innermost layer is of terry cloth to wipe the baby easily. They have titch buttons on two corners, so they can be fastened quickly at the back of the neck.
- Feeding Knitted Bib 2 Pack – These pretty bibs will cover the torso of the baby well to prevent any possibility of spillage. The front of the bibs is made with 100% cotton and the inside of the bib has a TPU lamination. The piping of the bib is 100% polyester. The bib can be fastened easily at the back of the baby’s neck. It is easy to wash, and dries quickly.
- Toddler Knitted Bib – Koala – A set of 3 cute bibs, this will make managing spillage a lot easier when you are feeding your toddler. The front of the bib is made of 100% cotton and has a TPU lamination on the inside, which prevents any liquids from passing through. The back of the bib is made from terry cloth, which makes it very convenient to wipe the baby after feeding it. The bib can be fastened easily with velcro.
- Pullover Knitted Interlock Bib – Don’t want to bother with buttons and velcro fasteners? Then this pullover bib is perfect for your baby. It will stay comfortably around your baby’s neck without irritating or suffocating them. It is made with 100% cotton on the front, and has a TPU lamination on the inside for checking spillage. Here’s more – you can even get your baby’s name embroidered on the bib.
- Weaning Bib – Koala – These cute little bibs, offering large coverage of the upper part of the baby’s boy, will make feeding your baby a mess-free affair. Made with 100% cotton in the front, they have a PEVA back which is liquid proof, and thus, prevents your baby’s clothes from getting wet and dirty. These bibs can be fastened easily with velcro at the back of the baby’s neck.
- Dribble-Knitted Bib – Koala – Drooling is a common problem among babies in the first two years of their life. This is because they do not have full control over the muscles of their mouth. To prevent them from dribbling on to their clothes, we have this cute cotton which can be fastened around their neck like a cravat. The front of the bib is 100% cotton, and the back of the bib is 80% cotton and 20% polyester. In between these two layers is a TPU lamination, which prevents liquids from passing through.
- Coverall Knitted Bib – Have a growing baby at home who is learning to feed themselves? Then this bib is perfect. Offering complete coverage of the upper part of the body, this bib will protect your baby’s clothes even when they smear their wet food on it.The PEVA fabric at the back of the bib will prevent any food or liquids from passing through and reaching the clothes. The soft velcro at the back of the neck holds the bib in place without making the baby uncomfortable.
Want to get these cute bibs for your baby? Shopping with us is super-easy! Just add the baby bibs to your virtual cart on our website and checkout. The bibs will be delivered to you at your doorstep.